Macbook Cable Replacement
1. How does this service work?
a. We will diagnose the charger, remove the old cable and install in a new cable together with a new magnetic head.
2. Are you able to replace cables for ALL models of MacBook chargers?
a. Yes, both MagSafe and MagSafe 2.
3. Do you use the original cables from Apple?
a. Both MagSafe 1 and MagSafe 2 cables are originals..
4. What is the difference between MagSafe 1 and MagSafe 2?
a. MagSafe or MagSafe 1 is for MacBook manufactured before June 2012. While MagSafe 2 is for MacBook manufactured after June 2012.
5. Is there any warranty after replacing the cables?
a. Yes there will be 1 month limited warranty
6. How long does the entire process take?
a. If there is no waiting list, it will take 30-45min. Maximum 1 working day.
iPhone & Android Cables
1. What is the difference between this and the cables and those that I can get at a much lower price?
a. The cable is Apple Certified under the MFI programme. The chip is made by Apple in the US and to qualify for MFI, strict product performance have to be achieved. Only 2% of the Apple accessories in the market at MFI.
2. What is MFI?
a. Apple Inc.’s MFI Program (“Made for iPhone/iPod/iPad”) is a licensing program for developers of hardware and software peripherals that work with IOS devices.
3. How do I know if this product is MFI certified?
a. Company brand and name can be found on the website from mid October 2015 : https://mfi.apple.com/MFiWeb/getAPS.action
4. How is the cable different compared to Original iPhone Cable?
a. Relinkâ€™s cable is nylon braided hence more durable than the Original iPhone cable.
b. USB and lightning chip is protected by Aluminium casing that is more durable that the Original iPhone cable.
5. Is there warranty for the Cables?
a. Yes, valid for one year upon purchase, please make sure warranty is registered within 7 days from purchase, otherwise warranty would be void. Register here.
1. How much does shipping cost?
a. Domestic local mailing costs apply, registered postage at SGD $2.50 is highly encouraged
2. When will my item be dispatched?
a. Within one working day
3. How long will my item take to arrive?
a. All domestic orders will take up to 3 working days to reach you.
4. Do I receive a tracking number with my order?
a. Yes, if it is a registered mail
5. Does Relink Singapore offer International shipping?
a. Yes, with a minimum spending of SGD $50
6. Does Relink Singapore offer International Express shipping?
a. Not at the moment, we only offer regular international shipping
7. Do orders outside Singapore receive a tracking number?
8. What happens if I provide an incorrect shipping address?
a. Please email to email@example.com with subject title: â€ś#ORDER NO: Change of mailing addressâ€ť as soon as you notice that you have provided the wrong address. But once the item has been mailed out, we will not be held responsible for any misdelivery.
9. Can I change my address once my order has been shipped?
a. Yes, but there will be additional mailing charges incurred and it will take 3-5 working days for us to retrieve the items back.
10. Will taxes apply to my order?
a. No taxes will be applied for spending less than SGD $400